We are looking for a qualified and innovative operations officer to increase the efficiency and profitability of our operations. In this role, your duties will include reporting to the Operation Supervisor and developing new company policies. You may also be required to perform routine administrative tasks.
· Maintain secure, efficient and accurate filling to keep the confidentiality of customers and serve as the referent for any further settlement of the dispute.
· Verify customer identification and required documents to confirm their eligibility
· Follow up with the team for any incomplete document
· Attends to customer’s queries via verbal, email and call centre.
· Dissemination of correct information to customers
· Record and maintain all the application data and information 100% accuracy
· Other tasks are assigned
· University or fresh graduate are highly recommended
· Good at communication both Khmer and English (English is more preferable)
· Computer skills (Word, Excel…)
· At least one year of experience in customer services.
· Potential in work responsibility and well cooperation in Team Work
· Integrity, Honest, Flexible, and Fast learner.
· Able to work under pressure, independently as well as in a team