Frequently asked questions
- Q: Can I use the Wonderpass app without a wristband?
A: Yes, the Wonderpass mobile app on a smartphone allows you to use most of its features.
- Q: Why should I use a wristband?
A: Besides quick scan access or payments, Wonderpass wristbands are handy when traveling with a family or group, where only one person controls the app and everyone else just needs a wristband.
- Q: Can I use a Wonderpass wristband only, without a phone?
A: You can go out to an adventure or tour using your wristband as a wearable cashless wallet and leave your smartphone at home or at the hotel room, but you will need to either setup your own wristband through the app on your phone; or have someone set it up for your wristband for you. Minors and tour groups can use wristbands setup by a parent or a tour guide without the need for a phone.
- Q: Who can use Wonderpass?
A: Everyone! All you need an iOS or Android phone and a mobile internet connection. Minors and tour groups can use wristbands setup by a parent or a tour guide without the need for a phone.
- Q: Can children use Wonderpass?
A: Yes! A parent controls the app and accounts in the mobile app, and family members can have secondary wristbands connected to the parent account.
- Q: How do I get a wristband?
A: You can get a wristband from any of our merchant partners.
- Q: Is the Wonderpass wristband waterproof?
A: Yes! Go ahead and have a swim. The RFID chip is fully encased.
- Q: How do I replace a lost or stolen Wonderpass wristband?
A: You have two options. First, block the missing wristband in the app to freeze all the cash in the hope of finding the band again. Second, if you are certain it is lost or stolen, simply remove it permanently from your app.
- Q: Who can I call if there is a problem?
A: Call Customer Support at +855 23 997 277 or Toll Free at 1800 21 7277 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org